Migrations to AWS include moving any workload from an on-premises environment, hosting facility, or other public cloud. AWS is working with thousands of organizations to migrate workloads such as applications, websites, databases, storage, physical or virtual servers, or entire data centers.
In this webinar, we will discuss how companies benefited from security, stability, operational resilience, business agility as well as substantial TCO reduction and innovation by migrating workloads to the cloud.
Join us for our upcoming Cantonese webinar and learn
- Why on-premises and co-location customers consider AWS cloud migration
- Common scenarios and when is a good time to plan for your migration
- Real-world TCO comparison examples of AWS Cloud Vs on-premises and co-location
- The AWS migration tools and adoption skills that can help you migrate easily and smoothly
- How to get started on your migration evaluation and support available